Call (803) 327-7233 to order.
Honeywell’s wireless combination Smoke/CO detector is a battery-powered, multi-criteria smoke and CO detector. It enables monitoring of dangerous smoke and CO gas and supports voice notification.
- One Device detects smoke and carbon monoxide gas
- Multi-Criteria Smoke detection reduces false alarms while reacting faster to smoldering fires
- 10-year electro-chemical sensor lifespan for long lasting protection and fewer service calls
- Voice Warning offered in multiple languages for enhanced understanding and faster evacuation
- Drift Compensation – automatically adjusts sensitivity to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms resulting form long-term dust build up
- 360 degree LED Status indicators to help homeowner easily differentiate between smoke and CO alarms
- Long lasting battery life – 4 easily accessible CR123 lithium batteries provide up to 5 years of operation
- 86db sounder with Temporal 3 and 4 alarm tones alert homeowne to dangerous smoke and CO conditions
- Gas and Smoke Test Modes provide for field validation of smoke and gas sensing.
- Battery Type: Four (4) CR-123 lithium
Need Replacement Batteries?
- Voltage: 3 Volts DC
- Thermal Sensor – 135° fixed heat
- Audible Signal – 85dBA
- Diameter – 5.95 inches
- Height – 2.03 inches
- Weight – 13.92 oz (383g)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-38° C (32-100°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 20-95% RH