Affordable Connectivity Program
To better serve the needs of our communities, Comporium is offering a new "Connected" Internet program that is free to qualifying households.
What does the Connected Internet Program Include?This internet tier will provide:
- 100 x 100 Mbps (Fiber) or 100 x 3 Mbps (Cable Modem) at no cost
- No data caps
- No additional installation or equipment fees
- Option to upgrade to higher tiers and still receive monthly discounts (up to $30 per month/$75 per month Tribal)
Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets one of the criteria below:
- Participates in the FCC’s Lifeline program
- Has household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (level adjusted from EBB Program)
- Participates in a Lifeline-qualifying government program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Participates in free & reduced-price school lunch program or school breakfast program
- Participates in the Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) – New for ACP